Seam is hiring a third-party integration engineer to help integrate third-party devices with our platform. Based in San Francisco, we are remote friendly and seek to work in an asynchronous manner.
- Create Typescript integrations with poorly defined third party APIs for wifi door locks or sensors
- Create Android-emulated App logins
- Maintain existing migrations by making sure fakes accurately represent actual third-party API
- Integrate new third-party integrations into Seam Connect API
- Has worked with Typescript
- Has worked with NodeJS
- Has deployed a web application
- Has built and pushed docker container
- Has worked with third-party APIs
- Can inspect and debug web pages
- Has built npm modules
- Has worked with worker queues
- Has done end to end testing for mobile devices or websites or has used Appium
How to Apply
Email email@example.com. Feel free to send a Github, code sample, personal site, or a simple resume. We always respond!
Seam builds an API for all the IoT devices around us. This lets software developers connect their applications with WiFi locks, thermostats, elevators, EV chargers, and more.
We are building this because a lot of software needs to interact with the physical world. But connecting to third-party devices is hard. There are a lot of devices out there and many different auth strategies. We create a standardization layer that makes device integration easy.
Our team were early engineers at Nest, Github, Sonder, Square...etc. We shipped millions of IoT devices and built dev tools used by every developer on earth. We are backed by Y-Combinator and some of the best investors in Silicon Valley.